2009-02-01

Southside!

Something has happened to me. I don't know what it is, but it makes me forget a lot of things all the time. I am in Lund right now to visit the family. I took the train from Örebro on the Saturday morning to get down here. First thing I noticed after being on the train for while was that I had the car keys in my pocket. The car was in Örebro with the rest of the guys and the keys where traveling further and further away from its mother ship in my pocket. A nice conductor helped me out and made shure that the keys traveled back to Örebro. Grateful and full of new enegy I jumped off the wagon and changed train. After rolling for five minutes on the new train I realized that my red suitcase was still on the first train. Outch!
My jeans, my boots, and my leather jacket is all I'we got left from this trip. And my cellphone of course, but since the charger was is the suitcase I can't use it anyway.
Today I'm heading back to Stockholm and I will try my best not to forget any of the few possessions I still got left. Wish my good luck because I will need it!
//Oskar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a moment i thought you were gonna play at southside festival mwahahaha

Anonymous said...

Ohh, you poor thing!

Anonymous said...

Aww, ja det var kanske inte det bästa att göra...

Anonymous said...

Du är ju värre än min syster!

Anonymous said...

Huhu, varför är det 23 års gräns på spelningen i Sundsvall?

Anonymous said...

hehe, taskigt för molotov killarna då om de frågar leg ;)
britta: pröva att maila stället och kolla om det finns möjlighet att komma in ändå, ibland är det så att det är en generell åldersgräns men vid vissa tillfällen/band kan de göra undantag, försöka skadar ju inte :)

Anonymous said...

Och yes, jag har tänkt på det med *skratt* Kanske en bra motivering att använda till min fördel... ;)

Jag har försökt, så fort jag såg det slängde jag mig på telefonen för att få tag på någon från Folkets Park/Aveny... Men efter ett långt samtal med en som jobbar där verkar det vara klart att chansen att jag kommer få se MJ i Sundsvall är ganska 0, för tillfället...
(Liksom vad har jag gjort dem för ont?! Jo, att jag inte är född på 80-talet...)

Men än har jag inte gett upp ;)
I never cut the hope 'cause i never cut the rope.