2009-03-29

Monday Tuesday is nr 4!

New single Monday Tuesday is nr 4 most played song at the student radio chart. Yay!

This makes me remember my days at the Karlstad university. They were few but long. I studied psychology but mostly I hung out with a death metal singer and one old punk from Forshaga who's older brother also was a metal singer. We talked about music and copied eachothers papers. We called ourselves the iron three. I quit after we got signed.

"... your mother keep on calling you like everynight, she says you don't know what you want or what to do with your life"

// anton a

3 comments:

Else said...

er det bare metal vokalister der? :p
jeg sluttet på skolen selv for 1år siden.. and my mom keeps calling me too :P

Gratulerer at dere er den 4. mest spillte sangen på studetn radioen! =)

Anonymous said...

psychology...cool....now please come to deutschland :(

Musicstage.se said...

Idag publicerades en intervju med Anton på www.musicstage.se

http://www.musicstage.se/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=270
Kika gärna in!