2009-08-04

T-Minus One Day

Hey, it's Oskar! I'm sitting right now and trying to find out what kind of surprise I'm going to get tomorrow. Yes, you are right, it's my birthday on Wednesday. Most of all I vould celebrate this important day with a concert but unfortunatelly we couldn't fix that. Intstead we have to wait untill next Wednesday in Gothenburg. And then Anton will have had his birthday as well so it's probably gonna be a big celebration show for Anton and Me. I also found a picture from a couple of days ago when I found annother Oskar lookalike. What's intresting is that he has got the same glasses as Håkan Wramner, the man who has made our two latest videos. Molotov Jive are setting trend so to say.

2 comments:

Britta said...

Grattis Oskar!

karin said...

grattisgrattis! förhoppningsvis ses vi i götet nästa vecka!