2010-02-23

A weekend in the city.

Last weekend I went to see the German industrial band Rammstein burn some gasoline in Globen. It was mad! Flames and bombs from the beginning all the way to the end. If you haven't seen it you must. The following day we had i little band meeting and we listened through all of our demos that we have recorded and discussed them. A really nice way to spend a Sunday night. I also forwarded some of my ideas of having more pyro when we are on stage. We'll see what happens with that.

//Oskar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! best german band!

Else said...

I'm gonna see them in june! :D

Amelie said...

yeah! imagine: in a little club just like the 59:1 in munich and then such a pyro show. I'm looking forward to see that! (:

Carro said...

one in my class, biggest rammesteinfan I know, was suppose to going to that concert. but he was stuck in a train in Halssberg in 9 hours. damn. so he is going to serbia (Y)