2008-12-17

Here comes the weekend that was

I am ill. This weekend was so much fun I got myself a real sickness. I have a fever and I cough and sneeze and complain. I can't even help from complaining to you guys. Anywho, we played great shows with Razorlight in Oslo and Dirtbombs in Berlin. Sold out and everything. In Oslo we hung out with Bam Norway and planned our glorious future with the Norwegian market. And we had some laughs with the Razorlight guys. We'll probably do more together.

On the way home we stopped at Anders's dad's to see a bit of our beloved Värmland in its winter gown. Lovely. Might aswell buy a house now I thought to myself for half a second.

Well in Berlin on sunday we hung out at the magnet club and played super nintendo in the dressing room. We were happy to be granted entry to the big dressing room with the buffeé this time. When we were here in February with the Enemy we were shut out for drinking all the beers on the gig before. So a nice revenge there. Dirtbombs were cool. After a great show the party went on to the white trash and after that to one Jaqueline's apartament terminating at somewhat five in the morning. Here are some pics, Enjoy!

No comments: