2009-10-27

Early Bird

Woke up this morning and thought that it was time to get up. So I flew up from bed and said to Johan that the breakfast at the hotel will be closed in 20 minutes. Then i realised that I hadn't turned back the clock to winter time last Sunday. But instead of going back to bed I washed my self really carefully, organised everything in my suitcase and went down and had the best breakfast on this tour so far. And now I'm sitting here and listening to Bon Iver and enjoying this tour to 100%. We are back in Germany also. After 4 days in Switzerland it felt like coming home again when we entered the stage in Konstanz. The crowd was really up for it and we had a great time on stage. After we had a couple of beers in the backstage and listened to Joncha and the promoter explaining the greatness in Weezer. Then Anders, Anton and me went back to our hotel room witch has got like 6 different levels. I will take some pictures and show you later today. Johan and Joncha came back 5 or 6 in the morning. I don't know what they did but I heard rumours of 60s and 70s garage rock music and a dance floor. Now the boys are back from the breakfast so we are going up on the roof to take some pictures for you all. I will post it asap. //Oskar

1 comment:

ur new fan said...

You guys are awesome! I have actually just found out about ur music and I absolutely love it. I wish I wasnt working tonight so I could come see u play in frankfurt.