2009-12-03

Teaser



What is going on? Why am I in a weelchair? You will see soon enough. Interesting things are happening.

Today I got a mail from a swedish magazine called veckorevyn who asked me to judge outfits in their Valentines Day issue. Maybe this is beacuase of our song "Valentines Day", I don't know. I was a bit flattered that they would let me rule judgement over peoples way to dress. Did they perhaps think of me as kind of a fashion guru? Tempting thought indeed. But I had to tell them no in the end. I'm a musician. It's not my place to say yay or nay.

Record of the day for Anton (I) is Neon Bible by Arcade Fire. Fantastic!

3 comments:

Gina said...

"But I had to tell them no in the end. I'm a musician. It's not my place to say yay or nay."

oh how gorgeous you are!

i would have done it though. i love saying yay or nay, haha. x

Isa said...

Scary pic...

Britta said...

Spännande.