2010-01-30

Concerning acting and music

I'm flying to Berlin in a couple of weeks to act in an independent film directed by a swede. This makes me think back on my first theatrical plays in school when I portrayed a leather jacket version of Elaka Måns in my schools play, Pelle Svanslös. I did the part with such devotion and enthusiasm that three people in the ensemble started crying at the rehearsals. I was about 14 and I was totally fierce. Haha. And I also think about when the four of us were shooting a movie last summer. That one premiers this fall in Sweden. So we'll soon be in a cinema near yourselves. But we are not moviestars but musicians. And we are making a lot of great music now. It sounds a lot darker. I think we have finally abandoned The Beatles.
XOXO ANTON

2 comments:

Else said...

Dark is good! have fun in Berlin :)

Isa said...

Oooh... ♥