2010-01-03

Testing

All right! Two days has pasted of the new year and a new beginning of lots of thing. Me for instance, are moving to a new apartment. It's a hell of a job and there is thousand things to remember and do. I've been busy all day moving things from one place to another and breaking my back carrying boxes. I always listening to music when doing this kinds of things. To test how our new songs sounds like when you are moving I put on some of our demos witch we have recorded lately. Hell yeah baby! I just wanted to drop the sofa in the staircase and run to the nearest studio and record the songs for real right away. I guess it's a good sign... Now I'm all exhausted after all physical activities so I'm gonna finish my last task for the day witch is going to bed. Sleep tight in the night. //Oskar

1 comment:

Isa said...

I can't wait for some new MJ stuff!!!